Taking a stroll through Whistler Village as snow gently falls to the ground holding the hand of a loved one is definitely a romantic experience. And while the village and its views may be inherently romantic – there are things to do while in Whistler that can make your experience all that more amazing.
Top Ten Most Romantic Things To Do in Whistler for Valentine’s Day
- Couples Massage at the Taman Sari Royale Heritage Spa
- Couples Bungee Jumping
- Tandem or Twilight Ziplining Tour
- Snowmobile at Sunset
- Moonlit Dog Sledding Tour
- Skating at the Whistler Olympic Park Outdoor Rink
- Explore Food Together at Elements Urban Tapas Parlour
- Horse-drawn Sleigh Ride with Fondue and Hot Chocolate
- Soak in Summit Lodge’s Outdoor Hot Tub or Heat Things Up in the Natural Cedar Sauna
- Experience Whistler’s Adventurous Side with Skiing and the PEAK 2 PEAK
Summit Lodge & Spa wants you to take home the experience of a lifetime, so call our friendly and helpful front desk staff to facilitate in booking these activities and more – 1 (888) 913.8811.
Summit Lodge Romantic Getaway from $160
» One night accommodation for two with parking
» Sparkling wine & Rogers’ Chocolates upon arrival
» Breakfast for two at Elements Urban Tapas
» Complimentary 1pm late check-out
Call 1 (888) 913-8811 to Book Today
Whistler is the ultimate getaway destination – year round – and for all budgets. But if what you fancy is a luxury getaway, look no further than this little mountain village. From award-winning 5 star restaurants to a plethora of extravagant activities, Whistler has it all.
Perhaps you’re looking for the “Best Present Ever” this holiday season? Well, why not consider a memorable vacation for your loved ones. While planning a vacation can be a bit overwhelming, we have put together a few ideas that are sure to make your stay beyond amazing.
Tips for the “Best Ever” Luxury Vacation in Whistler
- If you’re a skier or snowboarder, explore Whistler Blackcomb with a private guide or lessons.The beauty of this is you not only get your very own Whistler Blackcomb expert to show you the best and most powder reliable spots, but you also bypass any lift lines!
- Don’t spend a beautiful morning arranging rental gear – have it delivered right to your room.Professional fittings can be arranged and when your trip is over, all gear is picked-up. Hassel free rentals.
- Experience Whistler from all angles. Join one of Whistler’s scenic helicopter tours and explore the Coastal Mountains, one of the most glaciated regions in the world.
- Did you bring your favorite K9? While you’re on Whistler Blackcomb Mountain or exploring Whistler Village, let your pet enjoy all that Whistler has to offer too! Dog walking services are available and include pick-up and drop-off.
- Enjoy an amazing culinary experience with Whistler Tasting Tours. This eclectic evening takes you to four award-winning restaurants to enjoy a 4-course meal and some sweets, wine pairings are optional – but suggested!
- What is a vacation without the chance to relax and renew? Experience Scandinave Baths – the age-old Finnish tradition of soaking in soothing outdoor baths, both hot and cold. Hydrotherapy has been proven to be restorative and rejuvenating.
View a list of Winter Whistler Activities or call 888-913-8811 and speak to one of our staff directly. They will be happy to help you.
Where To Stay
Obviously I am going to suggest Summit Lodge & Spa – but there are more reasons than just to plug this beautiful boutique hotel.
Firstly, the Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa is second to none. The spa environment is so serene and relaxing and you will be glad that you only have a few steps back to your hotel room. View Summit Lodge Spa Packages.
Secondly, the hotel staff are amazing. Summit prides its self on offering personal service – from welcoming your pets, free of worry (or charge) – to just being really helpful and warm.
Finally – the Executive Studio Suites really are beautiful. Great care has been taking into ensuring the hotel is on par with metro high-end boutique hotels. With art installations, in-suite fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs and a fully equipped Kitchette, Summit lodge & Spa itself is a destination worth visiting. View a full list of Hotel amenities.
While visiting this world-class resort is an incredible experience in and of itself, with these luxury getaway ideas, you are sure to make the best present ever, even better!