For many, spring and summer means vacation time…but when you have a dog in the family all of a sudden there is much more to consider than locations and baggage allowance. Do you put them in a kennel, get family or friends to watch them?
You have lots of ways to fill your life with entertainment but your dog only has you, so we “say bring them along, too!”.
The Spettacular Getaway
We really want to make it easy for you and your dog to come and visit Whistler this spring, so we’ve created this special package designed just for travellers and their pups.
- 1 Free 2 hour Adventure Dog walk* – your dog will enjoy an exciting group hike in Whistler with our hand-picked dog walking service so that you can have some time to enjoy Whistler’s best human-friendly activities like the spa, restaurants, skiing etc.
- Free doggie welcome basket with eco toys and eco doggie bags, healthy snacks, treats and surprises!
- Complimentary stay for your pooch
- Complimentary bike hire and/or storage
- Two nights in a Queen or King Deluxe Studio
- Free parking
*Advance notice needed at time of booking, please
Plus all guests get: free high-speed wifi, complimentary deluxe hot chocolates in the evening, choice of 2 award-winning in-house restaurants, free guest shuttle, pool, hot tub and sauna.
Book by: April 20th.
Stay: April 6-May 30th (excluding April 9,10,11 and May 16, 17, 18) – Subject to availability at the time of booking
Call to book – Toll Free: 1 (888) 913-8811
8 ways to give your dog an unforgettable vacation in whistler
Now you’ve decided to spend some quality time with your loyal friend, read our blog post on how to plan an amazing trip to Whistler: artofliving.summitlodge.com/happening-in-whistler/8-ways-give-dog-unforgettable-vacation
What are your favourite things to do with your dog? Leave us a comment below and we’ll add them into our next post.
Happy travels, friends!