With over 2 million visitors annually to our little town, hospitality positions are one of the most exciting and most important jobs in Whistler – they make Whistler tick – and without awesome people like you it would all fall apart.
To show our staff how much we appreciate the value they bring and how hard they work, we have a pretty awesome set of perks available to people who join us.
Perks of working with us
- Year-round employment – Whistler is a four seasons resort, and we’re one of only a few employers who offer year-round positions to all our staff.
- Opportunity to grow or start a career
- Training and cross-training opportunities
- FAM tours with local tour operators (front-desk staff)
- Opportunities for commissions for room and activity sales
- Staff Housing (if availble)
- Extended Medical after 6 months
- MSP after 6 months
- Fun team and great work environment
- Seasonal perks, staff parties, events tickets
- Regular hugs and love from our office dog, Talitha
- Free candy
- $8 a day travel allowance for employees who live outside of Whistler
- Birthday cake!
Jobs with us don’t come up every often so jump on it now and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re hiring for…
Contract: Full Time