Photo by Mike Crane
Feel the wind in your face as you cruise down our exhilarating tubing hill. Located in the Base 2 Zone on Blackcomb Mountain, the Coca-Cola ®/™ Tube Park offers great fun for the young and the young at heart. There’s no skill or equipment required – just a sense of adventure and a desire for excitement.
Whistler Blackcomb’s Coca-Cola ®/™ Tube Park has multiple lanes offering a variety of sliding experiences. Lanes are 1000′ and a state-of-the-art conveyor lift makes travelling to the top a breeze.
Family fun doesn’t have to end when the lifts close because the Coca-Cola ®/™ Tube Park is open into the evening.
Children must be at least 3 years of age and at a minimum height of 36″ or 91cm tall to tube. Children between 36″ (91 cm) to 41″ (103 cm) tall are designated to use the Mini-kids lane only from the halfway point.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied in the Tube Park by an Adult. Kids under 12 can still ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child’s tube in the kids’ lane. (conditions permitting)
- Group Tubing is permitted where sliders can join up and go down a lane together as long as conditions permit.
- Ski Boots are not permitted in the Tube Park for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park.
* Pre-booked Tube Park tickets must be booked a minimum of 3 days prior to start date.
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Recommend proper winter boots with a good grip.
- Warm winter clothing
- Snow pants (especially for children).
- Ski goggles/helmets (recommended for children)
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift, start of the mini-kids lane, regular lanes as well as in the run out lanes to provide assistance and instruction.