- This event has passed.
Whistler Film Festival
December 2, 2015 - December 6, 2015
2015 marks the 15th anniversary of “Canada’s coolest film festival” and “Whistler’s Best Arts & Cultural Event”.
The Whistler Film Festival (WFF) combines an esteemed international film competition with a concentrated onscreen industry Summit organized to address the ever-evolving landscape crossing borders and platforms in the digital age.
Featuring over 80 innovative and original films from around the world, this year’s festival will be action packed with premieres, honoured guests, lively celebrations, and unique industry initiatives. Plus the fest will feature an expanded two-day Music Café featuring up to 10 British Columbian artists, the annual Celebrity Challenge Ski Race, the new L’Oreal Men Expert Bobsled Race, and so much more.
WFF expects to attract 12,000+ attendees including 1,000+ industry insiders and 42 Canadian artists selected to participate in our annual project development programs. Best of all, it is set in North America’s premier mountain resort, offering endless play in a winter wonderland.
Whistler Film Festival schedule
WFF is rolling out the deals for our 15th anniversary to ensure you can experience the best of the fest! But here are some important dates:
- August 31: Festival Ticket Packages go on sale online.
- November 4: Individual film and special event tickets go on sale online; Film Schedule available online.
- November 27: WFF Box Office opens for in person ticket sales in Whistler (noon – 6pm daily to December 1).
- December 2: WFF Box Office opens for in person sales in Whistler (noon – 9pm).
- December 3 – 6: WFF Box Office opens for in person sales in Whistler (9am until the last screening of the day).
WFF tickets and packages
Save money and get the best experiences with one of 4 package options.